Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Lists Hurts

The end of the year, end of the decade is fast approaching, so I thought I would organise my yearly best of lists. Life feels more tangible when you can condense it down into top 5s, am I right?

List the first is ...Top 5 Live Performance Seen by Maddy in 2009

5. La Roux at Pukkelpop in Belgium
4. The Hives at Sunset Sounds
3. Why? at the Troubador
2. The Kills at the Zoo

and the winner is...

1. Jamie Lidell at Tilburg, Netherlands

This was a tough list to narrow down as I saw a lot of awesome bands this year and went to several kick arse festivals. Honourable mentions go to Animal Collective, Philly Jays, The Klaxons, Franz Ferdinand and Junior Boys.

Next list will be...Top 5 Foods Maddy Discovered in 2009. Get excited about that one. I don't want tovgive too much away but fetta may feature strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment