Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top 5 Internet things that made me cry laugh in 2009 hurts

Oh the Internet. Funtimes. Thank you to Tom, Tal and Matt for sharing these funnies with me

Top 5 Internet things that made me cry laugh in 2009

5. Dave goes to the Dentist



4. Pug Pushes Stroller
 The name doesn't lie. Animals doing human things = win.



3. Keyboard Cat
Much the same ideas as pug and stroller. Internet sensation, but I still love the original.






2.  Butter Boy

Tom and Matt made this their own, but it's still one of the funniest thing of the year that still makes me cry laugh every time.



1. Attack Attack
As Tal says - Crabcore.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I stumbled onto your blog because of Matt (somehow). I love it.

    Meanwhile, you've led me to an epiphany. I got a t-shirt from ThinkGeek.com in a grab-bag order that has a picture of two pointing index fingers and says "I have two fingers" in the same font and colors as Dave's Florida tee-shirt. I had no idea what it meant, but I thought it was freakin' hilarious in its randomness. BUT NOW I GET IT because you shared this video. Ta for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your soul Gatsby.

    I am envious of your t-shirt. Please take a photo of you wearing it and post it on some form of social networking site. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I'll endeavor to do so. Kind regards. :P

    ReplyDelete