Saturday, January 16, 2010

My bleeding leg hurts

Ah. It's been awhile since I've done some honest-to-god whinging. But since it was the original purpose for this blog, I figure I should get on that.

Why is that no matter how careful I am when shaving my legs in the shower I always cut myself and it's always in the same place - right in the bony part of the shin just below the knee.

It's not like it hurts that much but holy crap it bleeds for hours! And it's so deceptive because when you're in the shower the blood is washed away so you don't know how bad it is. What a nasty surprise when you get out and have a pool of blood gathering at your ankle. So much blood for such a tiny hole in my leg. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

So I hold a tissue to it for ages and have a peak every now and then to see how the clotting process is going. I take the tissue away because it seems like it might be all good. A few minutes later I look down and the trickle has started again. So I have to walk around with a square of scabby bloody tissue stuck to my leg and that is COMPLETELY JAMMY and UNCOOL.

Anyone else have this problem or am I just a massive tardie?

PS. I was going to post a photo of said scabby tissue on leg, but realised that would be totally unnecessary and kinda gross, so count yourselves lucky.

1 comment: