Friday, January 29, 2010

My body temperature hurts/is hot

IT IS VERY VERY HOT.

My soul is melting and everything is damp and/or firey. My car lacks both air conditioning and power steering so when I have to drive in the morning, it burns my finger prints off. I am now the perfect criminal. I have left a driving kaftan in car that I use to put over the wheel to save my dainty hand. What is the difference between a driving kaftan and a regular kaftan? Good question mmm.

I have tomorrow off for Laneway. GOOD NEWS. Wild Beats + The xx = better than most things.

The week has been blessedly short. On Saturday night I went to Clubhouse where I told the lead singer of Hungary Kids of Hungary that his band was "a cross between Arctic Monkeys and the Wiggles" and he dropped a glass of beer on my foot.  These two incidents were not related.

Have been enjoying the menstrual jokes surrounding Ipad. Periods are comic gold.

Right now my tummy hurts because I bought a tortillia stack that had been sitting in it's own filth/sauce for 8 hours. Terrible choice Maddy.

1 comment:

  1. Menstrual jokes be damned; I am a self-avowed Apple fan-boy and I want an iPad so bad. Ohyesido!

    Basically what the message I'm taking away from this blog is:

    Heat = bad. iPad = awesome.

    ReplyDelete