Friday, November 6, 2009

My Camera hurts

Yesterday I welcomed a brand new baby Nikon D60 to the family.

She's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Now if I only I could work out what all those darn buttons mean.

Do you know what? Guess Who is a great game. It's fun to play the 'reinforcing cultural stereotypes' variation of the game where instead of asking about physical characteristics you say things like "Would your person like hip hop music?" or "Did your person finish high school?" This allows you to make harsh assumptions about the characters on the basis of class, gender and race. Fun for the whole family!

I am really good at this version of the game.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help you with the camera, but I can help you with your 'Guess Who?' problem.

    And by "your 'Guess Who?' problem" I mean I want to play 'Guess Who?' with you like that.

    "Does your person look like a pedophile?"

    ReplyDelete