Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My youth hurts

I have always liked being young. Possibly because I've never known anything else. I was born young and will continue to be young for the next...mmm...6 years and 6 weeks (30 is old right?).

But every night between 8pm and midnight I continually feel guilty for being young. Apparently life in this 'modern' age just isn't worth living. I've missed out on music's golden age, I don't remember the days when celebrities were truly classy and now all the buildings around town are being redeveloped into awful tacky cold monstrosities.

And don't even get me started on how the Internet is killing the art of letter writing, face-to-face contact and pretty much everything else.

I have no manners, no respect, no appreciation for real culture, no soul.

I'm going to go crawl in a hole and wait until I'm 65 and I can truly appreciate what I've missed.

1 comment:

  1. You realise that if you're at Ric's at 24, you're one of the Old People there, right?

    ReplyDelete