Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My fashion hurts

So as you may or may not know I love fashion. I especially love street fashion. Which means I also love LookBook.nu which is a site where beautiful people (you have to submit a photo and be chosen by creators in order to get a profile) post pictures of themselves looking beautiful.

Now I really do love this site, even if most of the photos are of aspiring models lounging around their bedrooms in underwear and an oversized shirt. There are a lot of cool people on it, some real style.

And then there is this and you realise that people are idiots

 

HOW LONG MUST THAT HAVE TAKEN HIM! 

That's why he looks so sulky, because he realises he spent the last 3 hours gluing newspaper to his wall and himself and now he's going to have to pull it off and he will have newspaper ink everywhere. Insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment