Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 16 hours of work hurts

You know who I hate??

People who complain aboout how much they have to work. I hate them almost as much as people who complain about how little sleep they got the night before. Notice there is a significant overlap between these categories.

I just can't feel sympathy for them. Oh no, you had to go to work 8 hours IN A ROW like every other normal functioning human being in the history of the world. Your life must be so hard, having to leave your bedroom 5 mornings a week and go earn money, sweet glorious money. How did you think the world would work? How are you surprised by this turn of events?

I am much more likely to feel sorry for people who don't have jobs and instead have to spend their time dicking around on photoshop and pretending their band will make it one day in order to feel relevant.

Now they have the right to complain. Not you - you whinging sack of shit. This is capitalism goddamn it. You will work until the day you die and you will hate every minute of it. Deal.with.it.


In other news, I had to work 16 hours straight yesterday and I barely got any sleep. Pity me.

No comments:

Post a Comment