Saturday, October 3, 2009

My hangover hurts

It's weird that I get sooooo thirsty when I'm hungover because I don't drink much water on a normal day, and yet when hung over it doesn't matter how much aqua I consume my thirst is never quenched.

There is also someone pressing their thumb into the back right corner of my brain. Completely self inflicted wine induced headache. Oh alcohol you hurt me so much and yet I keep on crawling back.

Music at Rics has been so hit and miss all year. Have taken to going out on Friday because Saturday music is the same terrible 1960s stuff over and over and over again. If I have to hear Shake Your Tail Feather one.more.time....
Need a place where they play new music. Or at least stuff from this decade. Is that really too much to ask?

Crowd on Saturday's also full of hyperactive 19 year olds who are so impressed with their own indieness that they don't realise that everyone else hates them. Friday's have been better except last night there was a strange amount of over 30s. Upstairs. At Rics. Huh?
There was one couple who thought it appropriate to take up a quarter of the dancefloor ballroom dancing. To Phoenix!
They kept bumping in to us and I kept hoping they would jive their way into oncoming traffic. Tools.

Where have the cool people gone??

3 comments:

  1. If you can't dance to 'Shake a Tailfeather', you need serious medical help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dance, but I'm not happy about it. Reluctant dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you need a psychiatrist then...

    ReplyDelete