Friday, October 2, 2009

My eyes hurt

My eyes are tired and sore because I spent the rest of today Op Shopping and it really does take more out of you than normal shopping - sorting the 'ugly ugly' from the 'fashion ugly'.

Despite my sudden bout of lethargy I managed to buy some fun things.

These include: a gold insect brooch, two scarves that may have been part of an 1980s air-hostess outfit from some now-defunct airline (ie. rad!), a cushion and two pillow cases.

One of the pillow cases didn't fit. It was so small, I don't know what kind of dwarf pillow is supposed to go in it. I hung it over my curtain but I think it may look stupid. Will keep you updated on this whole ill-fitting pillow case saga.

I also bought a dress that was heinously ankle-length, hoping to cut it and create some appealing short floral number with tights montage. Well hoping Matt would be able to cut it as I don't really do scissors. Needless to say it didn't end well and most of the dress is now decorating my couch, except for a small bit that I'm currently wearing as a neck-scarf thingie.

It sucks when plans don't work out.

Also staring at the computer screen while typing this has made my eyes even sorer.
Nice one BLOG.


No comments:

Post a Comment